right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Anyone receive their financial aid information from Elon?

familyof7familyof7 4 replies1 threads New Member
Was just wondering if anyone received their financial aid information? I was under the impression it was being emailed on April 1? My daughter would love to cancel her visit next weekend to her 2nd choice school, but we can't afford to without knowing financially the final number for Elon.
10 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone receive their financial aid information from Elon?

• toddlerhousetoddlerhouse 11 replies0 threads New Member
    we have not received our financial aid package either. I read that they would be available the week of April 1.
    · Reply · Share
  • familyof7familyof7 4 replies1 threads New Member
    Thank you!
    · Reply · Share
  • CapitanMorganCapitanMorgan 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Yes. I got mine a few weeks back in the mail. It took me a few minutes to find out I did not recieve any as it didnt say Financial Aid: $0. It just omitted it from tuition breakdown
    · Reply · Share
    Ouch! Hmm...still nothing on ontrack or in the mail. Not sure I want to open it when it does come...
    · Reply · Share
  • toddlerhousetoddlerhouse 11 replies0 threads New Member
    our was posted tonight through On Track
    · Reply · Share
  • kcmomof2kcmomof2 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Haven't received it either. Emailed them and they say S will get it well before the May 1 deadline.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunkist17sunkist17 2 replies0 threads New Member
    We are also still waiting. Getting very nervous as the may 1st deadline approaches. Don't they realize how crucial this information is? Are the students supposed to have one day to decide which college they are going to attend?
    · Reply · Share
  • isabeeisabee 40 replies6 threads Junior Member
    I am currently a Spring Admit, so I'm not sure if they send financial information at the same time or not, but I have also not received anything yet. A bit frustrating, as I can't make a decision without it.
    · Reply · Share
    We just got our financial aid 2 days ago. A t-shirt arrived the same day-- there was something in the mail to make both parent and future Elon student happy.
    · Reply · Share
  • EASmallEASmall 16 replies0 threads Junior Member
    JUST got our info. in the mail 2 days ago, though it was posted OnTrack last week. By far the latest of any of the schools my son applied to. No t-shirt though! (Maybe that's only for students who already committed before getting their aid package?)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity