right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Please Chance Me at Elon University Early Action

splash19splash19 15 replies7 threads Junior Member
Hi!! I applied to Elon EA as an OOS student.. It is one of my top choices and I just want to get a sense of how I may fair in the application process and with the fellows program.
GPA: 3.9W / 3.4UW (highly competitive public high school; about 88% of the students that apply to Elon at my HS get accepted)
ACT: 29 / 31 super scored
All Honors and AP classes

I also have a few extracurricular clubs that I have dedicated myself too, along with creating/organizing 4 different community service programs throughout my high school career.

I used coalition (so it didn't ask for the essay I wrote for common app), but the essays I wrote for Elon were good, but not perfect.

Thank you!!
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Please Chance Me at Elon University Early Action

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity