right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Chance me at Elon EA

kbrandskbrands 6 replies2 threads New Member
Could someone please tell me what they think my chances of getting into Elon is. It is currently my first choice. I am a white female from Blackduck, MN and applied Early Action.

GPA: 3.956 uw/ 4.016 w
Class Rank: 3/56 - top 5%
ACT: 27
Involved in volleyball (2x Varsity Captain), golf (4x Varsity Captain), NHS treasurer, yearbook, 2x President of the Blackduck Business Professionals of America Chapter, Student Council.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me at Elon EA

• kbrandskbrands 6 replies2 threads New Member
    I also am taking two AP classes this year along with a college course. I have taken two AP classes in the past along with another college class. I have/am taking all of the AP classes offered at my school. The rest of my classes are mostly honors.
    · Reply · Share
  • hopefulgirl3hopefulgirl3 30 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I'm a freshman here at Elon now and my stats were far below yours - I really think you'll be fine.

I played volleyball in high school and was a 2x captain as well - if you do end up coming to Elon, you should consider trying out our club team. We have a great program :)
    · Reply · Share
  • kbrandskbrands 6 replies2 threads New Member
    Thank you for responding! And I would definitely be interested in club volleyball at Elon if I get accepted.
    · Reply · Share
  • MinnieFanMinnieFan 186 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Your stats look good....have you visited Elon?
    · Reply · Share
  • TheSportsGuyTheSportsGuy 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Could someone chance me? I applied EA and I am submitting my application to the Communications fellows soon.
    SAT: 1310
    Math: 690
    English: 620
    GPA: 3.6/4
    I've been told I have a very good personal essay.
    I do a lot of extracurriculars and have a lot of community service hours.
    I know I didn't put too much info here, but if anyone could lmk their opinion on my chances that'd be great.
    P.S. I know my SAT seems low for the Fellows Program, but the Elon website said Communications Fellows had an average 1300 SAT last year.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity