right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Elon in 2011 Princeton Review

rockvillemomrockvillemom 6941 replies184 threads Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Elon University
Just picked up my newest edition today - saw that Elon is ranked #1 in the category of "School Runs Like Butter". So good to see this - nothing worse than having a freshman trying to deal with some bureaucratic hassle on their own. I know you have to take these rankings with a big grain of salt, but parents of current students - do you agree with this ranking?
edited August 2010
3 replies
Post edited by rockvillemom on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Elon in 2011 Princeton Review

• njmomnjmom 374 replies24 threads Member
    Rockvillemom, once again I am in agreement! Elon is a "smooth" running school- we have nothing but praise in that department. My son, a rising junior, decided to remain on campus this year, and wanted a single room. Every department was helpful along the way. The employees have no problem putting you in contact with someone who can help if they themselves do not know the answer. Between the outstanding personalized service of Elon and Wake, I have no idea what other parents are talking about when they complain of the college "red tape," and truly, I am happy not to know!
    · Reply · Share
  • rockvillemomrockvillemom 6941 replies184 threads Senior Member
    So good to hear - Elon is at the top of S2's list. How convenient would it be to have one at Wake and one at Elon!
    · Reply · Share
  • njmomnjmom 374 replies24 threads Member
    Yes, it was especially nice for my boys to be able to see each other during school once in a while- especially senior year, as the older Wake graduate had a car. Best of luck in your DS #2's son's decision, it sounds like you have a great start in the search.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity