Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
ylrak94ylrak94 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
*SAT I (breakdown): First time: M: 610 R: 660 W: 790
Second: M: 660 R: 730 W: 680
Combined- 2180 Single- 2070
*Weighted GPA: 6.4
* Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.8
* Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): top 7.8 % (can't remember the exact number but I attend a pretty competitive high school)
* AP (place score in parenthesis): I'm a junior so I haven't taken the tests yet but I'm in AP English, AP US History, AP Spanish
* Senior Year Course Load: AP English Lit., AP Pysch, AP Government, Honors Human Anatomy, Calc
* Major Awards: Presidential volunteering award

Subjective:

* Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Volunteer Club (6 hours of volunteering weekly plus occasional group service projects... it's a very intense club, also I am in the leadership committee of the club)
Vice President of the Key Club and school Volunteer Club
Student Government for 2 years
* Job/Work Experience: none as of now
* Volunteer/Community service: Weekly volunteering at school for children with autism, sunday school for children with disabilities, and a medical children's hospital
* Summer Activities: Going on a community service program in India this summer and went to sleep away summer camp all previous summers
I also went on an abroad program for four months my sophomore year of high school

I haven't done essays and recommendations yet because I am only a junior but I expect to get some excellent recommendations and I am also a very strong writer.

Other

* Applied for Financial Aid?: No
* Intended Major: Psychology
* State (if domestic applicant): NJ
* Country (if international applicant):
* School Type: Public
* Ethnicity: White
This discussion has been closed.