Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Whats up with this?

onmyway2ivyonmyway2ivy Registered User Posts: 180 Junior Member
edited February 2013 in Emory University
Hi guys I applied to Emory University a couple of weeks ago. On my common app, i submitted everything including school forms "school report, teacher evaluations, and transcript" to EMory and it say is has been downloaded by college as well. However when i checked the application tracker it said not completed but I do not get this? anyone having the same problem? whats up with this?
Post edited by onmyway2ivy on

Replies to: Whats up with this?

• ZombieDanteZombieDante Registered User Posts: 3,895 Senior Member
    They probably haven't processed it or something. I remember it took a while for mine to go away.
  • TheBucketTheBucket Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    When did you send your SAT/ACT scores? Takes them 5 business days and about a week for Emory to process. Also, as Zombie mentioned, it does take a while for the items to disappear. I'd recommend you wait one more week and then give a call if things don't clear up!

Good luck!
  • onmyway2ivyonmyway2ivy Registered User Posts: 180 Junior Member
    @ The Bucket SAT ACt scores they got and they got everything else from the common app except for the school forms so i think its kind of weird. I mean my friend applied the day I did and he is cleared so im really confused.
This discussion has been closed.