Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Is it hard to walk from the Math and Science building to the Rich building in 10 mins

MatisyahuMatisyahu Registered User Posts: 847 Member
edited August 2013 in Emory University
Is it hard to walk from the Math and Science building to the Rich building in 10 mins?
Post edited by Matisyahu on

Replies to: Is it hard to walk from the Math and Science building to the Rich building in 10 mins

• bernie12bernie12 Registered User Posts: 5,293 Senior Member
    Easy, just walk toward the library and turn right (you know, take Kilgo Drive). 5-7 minutes max.
  • doryphorusdoryphorus Registered User Posts: 174 Junior Member
    LOL, freshmen.

It is one of the prettiest walks--there is a bridge over a creek.

I think this is the cutest post ever :)
    Is Matisyahu a freshman? I remember when I was a senior and some of my senior friends would flat out say that they've never been in some of the buildings (like Bowden Hall) on the quad).
  • aluminum_boataluminum_boat Registered User Posts: 1,539 Senior Member
    And the best part ---> It's not even uphill.

The uphill starts literally 5 steps past the Rich Building.
    Ironically, it is one of the flattest walks you could have (though I've essentially found all of the flat routes). Sometimes I used to be the lazy one coming out of the chem building who would just ride the elevator to floor 3 and exit there, so that I can take the quad instead of going up Dickey or Dowman. Now you can't really do that (no exist off of level 3 because of construction I think).
  • MatisyahuMatisyahu Registered User Posts: 847 Member
    @doryphorus - I really want to hug you.

But so it is possible? I know Bernie says it is - anyone else?
  • aluminum_boataluminum_boat Registered User Posts: 1,539 Senior Member
    Yea, it's possible. You won't have much time to mess around, though. It's a 7 minute walk on average.

I didn't realize the Rich Building had classrooms, though. I've only been there for office hours. I'm sure your professor will understand if you explain why you're a minute or two late to class.
This discussion has been closed.