Hi Guys! I have some quick questions about Emory. I recognize that Emory is a great academic university, but i'm having trouble determining whether Emory is the best fit for me! My biggest questions are:
1. What is the social life and campus activity revolved around? Meaning, I know at some schools, like UMich, the emphasis is around sports, while others, like Dartmouth, have a dominating Greek system. Others even have such big cities that the activity buzzes around the surrounding city, like NU.
2. Is Emory a suitecase school? Meaning do kids come and go through Atlanta and therefore, due to the big city, the campus isn't as active? Do so many people go out to city on the weekends that I'd have to beg my friends to stay on campus?
3. How heavy is the drinking scene at Emory? If I don't join a sorority, will I feel left out?
4. For students, what is your favorite and least favorite thing about Emory?
5. Overall, how has your been experience been? How is the student body overall?