right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Emory Scholars 2024 (Does anyone know when decisions are available?)

tchit87tchit87 144 replies21 threads Junior Member
Hi! I have not seen any discussion on this yet.

I applied to Emory as a pre-business student. I am holding out hope that I am selected as a Goizueta scholar.

Has anyone heard of when decisions come out?

Also, if anyone knows about Goizueta Scholars, if I am selected for anything beyond admission, am I gaurenteed a half-tuition to full tuition scholarship? Or would I interview with the possibility of recieving no merit aid?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Emory Scholars 2024 (Does anyone know when decisions are available?)

• jerseypeachyjerseypeachy 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I think last year scholarship notifications were around Feb 20th. Expect it to come maybe ~2 weeks after ED2 comes out
    · Reply · Share
  • vibemangovibemango 31 replies4 threads Junior Member
    I think the year before, scholars came out before ED2 so who knows! The website says by the end of February. I also saw a comment from an old thread saying that everyone (Who is flown out for interviews) is guaranteed a scholarship even if they aren’t selected for Emory scholars program??? But she didn’t have a source and that’s not on the website.
    · Reply · Share
  • Classof2020KidClassof2020Kid 125 replies8 threads Junior Member
    The announcement of scholar finalists come out today!
    · Reply · Share
  • tchit87tchit87 144 replies21 threads Junior Member
    @Classof2020Kid I saw. I got some dissapointing news.... I did not expect it anyways lol.
    · Reply · Share