right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Hard or Easy

Annana8Annana8 1 replies1 threads New Member
I need help..
please, help me...
how hard is study in emory university/college?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Hard or Easy

• Annana8Annana8 1 replies1 threads New Member
    But, I interested about departament of english
    · Reply · Share
  • collegemom3717collegemom3717 7480 replies77 threads Senior Member
    What sort of answer are you looking for? If I say "really hard", what will that mean to you? what if I say "not that hard"? What's "hard" for one person is "not hard" for another, even if they are equally academic.

In just 21 words you have left me with the impression that English is not your first language, in which case you may find doing an English degree- anywhere- more challenging.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegemom9collegemom9 823 replies30 threads Member
    Some classes are very hard and some are very easy. Just because a class is very hard doesn't mean you won't do well and an easy class doesn't ensure an A. There is no way to really answer your question.
    · Reply · Share