GPA: 4.5 (out if 6 points)
SAT I: 2350
SAT II: 720 - Spanish 730 - U.S. History 720 - German
-Model United Nations (President)
-Foundation for International Equality (President)
-Philosophy Club - (President)
-DECA (Marketing Club)
-FBLA - (Vice President)
-Mathematics Honors Society
-Spanish Honors Society
-Habitat for Humanity (Vice President)
-Speech and Debate (Varsity)
-Varsity Track (2 yrs)
-Varsity Wrestling (1 yr)
-Studied abroad freshman year of high school in Spain
-International development project in poor areas of Germany and Austria with
"Volunteers for Peace" summer of Sophmore year.
- International service project in Thailand for 3 weeks summer of Junior year.
-Month-long internship with the United Nations summer of of Junior year in the
- Carolinas Medical Center volunteer. (70 hours so far)
- Goodwill Charities Volunteer
- Loaves and Fishes Volunteer
- Various Homeless shelter work with the poor.
*Fluent in Spanish
*Fluent in German
I'm planning on majoring in International Relations or International Law.... something international. For my essay I'm going to be writing about my experience in Spain and what I learned from it... all that BS....