Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Emory summer programs?

Pre-medwannabePre-medwannabe Registered User Posts: 809 Member
edited August 2005 in Emory University
Are there any summer/ pre-college programs at Emory? I am especially looking for research oppurtunities or science realted programs or english and writing programs....it would be great to find that they offer pentions...By the way I live in New Jersey, so I have to keep in mind the plane ticket and room and board. So please keep in mind all suggestions.. I really like Emory and I would also like to see the college, but I am kind of "economically broke" , just so you know I am planning this for next summer, before I start my Junior year of High School. I am a pretty good student and I have had previous research experience, and I go to a special magnet school that has us pick majors in High School, but don't ask why. I am a Bio-medicine major i f that helps me getting in an internship or program at Emory that would be great!
Post edited by Pre-medwannabe on

Replies to: Emory summer programs?

This discussion has been closed.