Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Anyone else nervous about their 2013 AP Lit score?

2»

Replies to: Anyone else nervous about their 2013 AP Lit score?

• luminousBrinkluminousBrink Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    @ violeta22....I used Jane Eyre as well and picked the "big moment" as when she hears Rochester's voice...I got a 3 on the exam, and I misquoted something..I said "bone to bone, flesh to flesh" when it was "bone of his bone, flesh of his flesh"...Sigh, I hope that didn't bring down my score so bad. Can we compare essays?
  • cassatcassat Registered User Posts: 455 Member
    Got a 5.

I didn't know what the exam format was going into the test, so I didn't really know what to expect. Definitely happy!
  • carmine8cookiescarmine8cookies Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Woo! 5, Jane Eyre. Pretty sure my essay was bad and only redeemed by my MC though.
  • aerisheiraerisheir Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I got a 5, and am pretty happy. No freshman English for me! I used Jane Eyre as well for Q3, and talked about the moment when Jane chose to leave Thornfield. That poetry question was killer, though; I don't think I mentioned a single poetic device in my essay, and instead focused on general analysis.
  • MoonRamjitMoonRamjit Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    For the majority we all predicted lower, than what we got!
  • JordanSaidWhatJordanSaidWhat Registered User Posts: 398 Member
    I got a 4; needed a 5 for university credit.

Im guessing my multiple choice may have been weak, but I'm still shocked. Was really hoping for a 5.
2»
This discussion has been closed.