right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Hotel management / Fairleigh Dickinson University - Metropolitan or Florham campus?

michaelll94michaelll94 0 replies1 threads New Member
Do you know which universities are good for hospitality or hotel management? Better be located in New Jersey or New York. Many people recommend Cornell, but I'm not good enough to go to Cornell. So I'm considering Rutgers - Camden and Fairleigh Dickinson -Metropolitan or Florham campus. Do you have any recommendations for other universities?
And so far, I'd like to go to Fairleigh Dickinson University because I like the curriculum and partnership there. However, if you are familiar with the Metropolitan and Florham campus, which one would you recommend? What's the difference between the two campuses?
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity