Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

CCS/Profile questions

smile06smile06 Registered User Posts: 205 Junior Member
it says to put "0" where the questions are not applicable but it doesnt say to do that on every section. is it okay to leave it blank? i've put "0" in some sections and left the subsections blank since it doesnt apply.

also, it won't let me put in the 45 cents for my the rent/mortgage slot. they don't want decimals so i'm assuming that i should round up not down.
Post edited by smile06 on

Replies to: CCS/Profile questions

• LukesterLukester Registered User Posts: 491 Member
    Put "0" if it is applicable. If it doesn't apply to your situation OR the instuctions tell you to leave it blank, then leave it blank. Yes, round up or down to the nearest dollar for all entries.

I just finished my profile. Wondering if there is any advantage to sending it in now or waiting. We are not ED for any colleges. Kills me how much it costs. I don't want to even know how much we have already spent on prep books, app fees, etc.
  • emeraldkity4emeraldkity4 Registered User Posts: 35,861 Senior Member
    we sent our profile in - in november- since it gives you a handy dandy form to help with the FAFSA which you can finish Jan 1st

yes I agree it is expensive- D college is even more expensive than Harvard- but who wants to retire anyway :)
  • momofthreemomofthree Registered User Posts: 1,486 Senior Member
    emerald,

We just sent our Profile on Wednesday. I did not notice the handy dandy form!! I will surely want to use it as we do the FAFSA!
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.