Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers
Would I qualify for a scholarship?
at least 31 I'm guessing (Haven't taken it yet but I've gotten 30s on the practice tests)
I'm gonna take the Spanish and Bio SAT II and hopefully I'll get 700
My gpa is a 98 weighted currently. IDK what that is on the 4.0 scale.
I've gotten 90+ on the state tests for the following subjects too.
- Honors World, AP World (Got a 4 on the AP Exam), AP U.S., maybe AP Psychology next or AP Govt. and politics
- Honors geometry, Regents Alg. 2 Trig, Regents Pre-Calc, Calculus next?
- Earth Science, Honors Bio, Regents Chem, Regents Physics, and I'm planning AP Bio
- 4 years of honors Spanish; I've also won silver on the national Spanish exam in 10th grade
- 2 Years honors and 2 years AP (Language, and I'm planning Lit.)
Also I want to take Health Related careers senior year.
Let's assume my teacher recommendations are great.
-Volunteering at a major hospital system; I've got 75 hours so far but I'm aiming for 200+
-I've been in the school choir for 3 years and I'm going to continue it senior year; I've participated and done well in NYSSMA and All- County
-Apart from the silver on the National Spanish exam
-96's at NYSSMA and acceptance to All County
-Underclassman award for Chemistry
-I've also been on the Honor Roll (consistently High honor roll) since like 7th grade.
-I'm eligible for the AP Scholar Award
I know my extracurriculars are weak but how do I fare? Do I qualify for any scholarships from schools like NYU, Stony Brook, or Emory? It doesn't have to be these schools but I'd like to go to school somewhere on the east coast.