Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Fafsa spreadsheet

1235»

Replies to: Fafsa spreadsheet

• mommdcmommdc Registered User Posts: 9,366 Senior Member
    Just like in high school where the school year goes 2017/18 (current), for college and FAFSA the school year/aid year goes 2017/18 and includes Fall 2017 semester and spring 2018 semester (and possibly summer 2018 depending on school).

So it's important to use the correct FAFSA for the correct aid year and also to calculate your EFC with the spreadsheet you need to use the one for the correct aid year (and year attending college), because the FAFSA EFC calculation formula changes a bit each year.
  • 63mare63mare Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love a copy of the spreadsheet. ppromisel@me.com
  • cheyennehoukcheyennehouk Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm interested in your spreadsheet. If you could send it to my email at cheyennehouk2013@gmail.com .. thank You so much
  • CollegeFather1CollegeFather1 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Mr. Gosula, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for making your spreadsheet available to other people. Well done, sir.
  • RdtsmithRdtsmith Registered User Posts: 868 Member
    He posted the links! Just click on it and you'll get to the spreadsheet and you can save it to your computer.
1235»