Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Schools not showing up on cal grant website

paquetusepapaquetusepa Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
So on my cal grant profile thing, only 3 schools appear. UCR, UCLA, UCI. It's missing UCSB, CSUF and SDSU. Anyone else have something similar? On my FAFSA I put all 6 colleges. I'm really worried since the deadline is March 2nd.

Replies to: Schools not showing up on cal grant website

• WinnieHWinnieH Registered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
    Mine is the same thing as you. I put about 7 colleges, my Calgrants only show UCR, UCI, and Irvine Valley College, and SDSU did not comes up. Apparently the 3 first colleges you put during the FAFSA will only show up in your calgrant. It depends on the order you put on the FAFSA. My counselor said not to worry because the other colleges are still in the system. So when you decide which college you wanna go, the FAFSA fund will go to that college. SO don't worry! Hope this helps! :)
  • paquetusepapaquetusepa Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    @WinnieH‌ thank you so much !!
  • turqluvturqluv Registered User Posts: 141 Junior Member
    I know. They have an aid simulator that predicts the aid you'll get for college x
This discussion has been closed.