Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

EMERGENCY HELP CSS PROFILE

ivybound15ivybound15 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
The CSS profile is due shortly and my biological father needs to fill out the noncustodial profile. I submitted my profile an hour ago, but I'm still waiting for info on the noncustodial! I haven't received an email, and therefore my dad can't submit his necessary information. What do I do?!

Replies to: EMERGENCY HELP CSS PROFILE

• thumper1thumper1 Registered User Posts: 72,322 Senior Member
    Just wait. There is nothing else you can do.
  • snappletopsnappletop Registered User Posts: 119 Junior Member
    @ivybound15 I got the login credentials as soon as I registered for an account on the CSS Profile website. The credentials are in the same email that you received when you registered for the CSS Profile. The email's subject line is "Your PROFILE CSS ID".

The first paragraph of the email is: "This email serves as confirmation that you have registered for the 2015-16 CSS/PROFILE Application. Please keep this email as a record of your CSS ID. You will need to refer to this number for any questions or inquiries to customer service. "

The noncustodial parent credentials is right under "What should my noncustodial parent do?".

Try searching through your inbox for the email's subject line.
This discussion has been closed.