Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

IDOC- Student Forms

darkandrasberrydarkandrasberry Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
Hello all,
So I've submitted my CSS Profile and am currently on the IDOC site. IDOC requires students to submit "Student Tax Forms". However, I do not file taxes, only my parents do, and thus I do not have any "student tax forms" such as 1040 or W2s. What should I do?

Replies to: IDOC- Student Forms

This discussion has been closed.