Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Will 'move on when ready' affect my Georgia Hope scholarship eligibility?

Icecold46Icecold46 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
To start off, I'm just going to say that I have not transferred my move on when ready credits to my high school and I don't plan on doing so.

Next thing, I didn't fail the class. But I got a C on it.

The problem, according to the requirements, you must maintain a 3.0 for college. I already have around a 3.0 for high school. Assuming the college is able to figure out that I took a move on when ready class even without transferring the credits, the C would bring it to a 2.0 for the college?So, I would start out college with a 2.0 making me not eligible for the scholarship? The class I took was Psychology.

Replies to: Will 'move on when ready' affect my Georgia Hope scholarship eligibility?

• Mom2aphysicsgeekMom2aphysicsgeek Registered User Posts: 3,722 Senior Member
    You are required to provide transcripts for all schools attended, including colleges. If you don't, they will easily find out. There is something called the National Student Clearinghouse where college attendance is recorded and easily discoverable.

In terms of the C and Hope, that is a question you should ask Hope. They can verify o e way or the other.