Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Coolidge Scholarship 2019

nvb123nvb123 Registered User Posts: 133 Junior Member
Hi all, I know this early but I thought I would start a thread for all of the applicants to the Coolidge Scholarship this year (2018-2019 school year). I also have a couple questions, it would be great if you all could help:

1. When exactly does the scholarship application open?

2. I am a fairly STEM/Business oriented student (science research + investing + entrepreneurship) with most of my service orientated towards expanding knowledge of interdisciplinary sci + econ/biz opportunities and issues throughout my peer community. In addition, I am focused on expanding global business growth, which I am currently working on with my startup. I am also highly involved in Model UN in my community and am highly interested global economics trends/impacts. Is my profile valid for the Coolidge scholarship? I am not really sure, as I am not really on the public policy/debate side of things.

Please give some feedback, thank you!

Also, feel free to comment if you are also planning on applying to this scholarship.