Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How to Fill Out College Board Statement Dependent Student??

overallomletteoverallomlette Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
I am honestly lost. How do I fill out the table? Do I only report the colleges my parents headquarter from if they’re still in college?? They’re out of college, graduated since the 1980s. Should I just leave the name of college, undergrad/grad, enrollment, and expected grad date blank? Any help is appreciated.

Replies to: How to Fill Out College Board Statement Dependent Student??

• thumper1thumper1 Registered User Posts: 73,229 Senior Member
    edited January 8
    Is this a question on the Profile? What number? And what exactly does it say?
  • overallomletteoverallomlette Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    No this is a separate form I need to submit on IDOC. It’s the B020 Verification Statement that I need to fill out since I’m a dependent student and didn’t need to fill out a 2017 Tax Return.
  • BelknapPointBelknapPoint Registered User Posts: 3,983 Senior Member
    edited January 8
    I am honestly lost. How do I fill out the table? Do I only report the colleges my parents headquarter from if they’re still in college?? They’re out of college, graduated since the 1980s. Should I just leave the name of college, undergrad/grad, enrollment, and expected grad date blank? Any help is appreciated.

If the person you are including in the table is not currently in college, check the "Not in College" box. From the form instructions for completing the table:

Provide college information for those students attending at least half-time during 2019-20 in a program leading to a degree, diploma, or certificate.