Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

CSS Profile

slinkydaisyslinkydaisy Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
The college board IDOC asked me to upload my tax return or fill a form for the non filers. The thing is I don't earn (applying for undergrad) and I doesn't ask for a B020 Verification Statement. So what do I do. Also what do I put in for sources for income in the non-filer form since it's a necessary field to fill in.
Sign In or Register to comment.