right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

International Student

veyron07veyron07 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
I'm currently pursuing bachelor's in mechanical engineering and planning to do masters in transportation design from DAAP. How can I get a scholarship or finance my education and expenses while in USA?
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: International Student

• thumper1thumper1 74205 replies3245 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    What is DAAP?
    If you want scholarships here, your best bet is to get them from your college(s).

Did you qualify for scholarships at your undergrad school?

· Reply · Share
  • happymomof1happymomof1 29579 replies172 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    You need to find out what scholarships and assistantships are available at DAAP for students in the program that you want to apply to. That information should be on their website. If you can't find it, contact the graduate program and ask.
    · Reply · Share
    What is DAAP?
    · Reply · Share
  • Groundwork2022Groundwork2022 2080 replies30 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Design, Art, Architecture & Planning?
    · Reply · Share
    edited September 9
    @Groundwork2022

Is that the name of a school?

ETA...I did a google search...
    College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning
    University in Cincinnati, Ohio

Is this it? Well if so, this international student needs to find out what kinds of aid this university gives to grad students in this major. Since he can’t take out loans here...he may find that this isn’t affordable. Does the college offer assistantships, or fellowships or scholarships to these grad students? Go and ask...and find out how much they offer to international students.

Seriously, I wish folks would use less abbreviations. Sometimes they are not well known like this DAAP. Sometimes they can be confusing...like UA? Which UA? Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, Alaska?
    edited September 9
    · Reply · Share