right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!

Starr Scholarship

Christy2k3Christy2k3 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi guys, I'm a junior in an international high school. I came from Viet Nam and I have some questions about the Starr Scholarship that Carleton College offers for Asian students :
How many scholarships are offered every year ?
If you have been a scholar for this, what did you do to get it ? Like, what achievements did you make to get this scholarship ? ( For example, your GPA, extracular activities, or anything that you think might help you to be outstanding,... )
How long does it take to get a 1400+ on the SAT ?
Because this is the first time I have been to the US to study so I want to get more information about the college application. It has been about 6 months now, and I still get used to the life here.
0 replies
· Reply · Share