right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

resourceful ways to pay for college

margaretloftus9margaretloftus9 0 replies2 threads New Member

My name is Margaret Loftus. I'm a freelance reporter for the U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Colleges guide and I have received permission from College Confidential to post here. I am interested in interviewing students (or their parents) who have found resourceful and informative ways to pay for college. For instance: someone who cobbled together a range of off-the-beaten-path scholarships or a student who was a savvy negotiator with a school and earned some more aid that way. Even an entrepreneur who has built a business to get them through school. I'm looking specifically for a student who will still be in college in the fall, so no graduating seniors. If this is you (or your child), please email [email protected] Thanks.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: resourceful ways to pay for college