right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I put in the wrong college name on TAP Application; What should I do?

mhuang3937mhuang3937 0 replies1 threads New Member
I completed the TAP application for this year in January and put in a random NY college name (as I was applying to a college that time).
Then I completely forget about it.
Today (July 15) I check my TAP application and realize I didn't change the college name to the college I am going to.
I thought I did....
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I put in the wrong college name on TAP Application; What should I do?

• sybbie719sybbie719 20987 replies2055 threads Super Moderator
    edited July 16
    Breathe,
    Just go back in to your TAP application and change the school. Add the school that you will be attending in the fall
    edited July 16
    Post edited by sybbie719 on
    · Reply · Share
  • austinmshauriaustinmshauri 10020 replies389 threads Senior Member
    This is a simple mistake. Just make the correction as soon as you can.
    · Reply · Share