right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

FAFSA question - selective service question

Mario2144Mario2144 67 replies125 threads Junior Member
Question number 22 on the form says:

Most male students must register with the Selective Service System to get federal aid. If you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25 and NOT already registered with Selective Service, answer "yes" and Selective Service will register you.

What happens if I am not "between the ages of 18 and 25" when I fill this out, do I ckeck off "no"? I will be 18 when I recieve any federal FAFSA aid. In addition, even if I am 18, the questions says that "Mots" male students must register. How do I know if I "must" register?
edited December 2007
1 replies
Post edited by Mario2144 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: FAFSA question - selective service question

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity