Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

How do I know if I qualify for state work study?

murmillomurmillo Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
So, I'm applying for some jobs that require that I have "Washington State work study funding." I don't know if I have that. On my financial aid award I can see that I'm supposed to get a summer job, and I do have a campus job for work-study. I also have a Pell grant. Can someone help? thanks
Post edited by murmillo on

Replies to: How do I know if I qualify for state work study?

This discussion has been closed.