Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Transferring with AA degree from Valencia to UCF

jknyfl94jknyfl94 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
I currently am enrolled in my last credits at Valencia College. I live in South FL. My grades an AA degree do not get awarded until August 1 at 5pm which is Friday. I did not renew or sign a lease for an apartment because the next available orientations are August 12, and August 15. I also have been deferred until my degree is awarded. I spoke to admissions and said that I can hand in my transcript once the degree is awarded and they will accept me. But what is the likeliness of me getting off-campus housing and the likeliness of me getting decent classes when school stats August 18. I am driving up August 4th for the day to hand in my transcripts. I'm not willing to pick up classes during add/drop to set myself up for failure and fall behind. What is the likeliness of me subleasing an apartment in spring? who else is in my situation?
This discussion has been closed.