Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

What's my likelihood in being accepted to FSU

JPokayJPokay Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited August 2015 in Florida Colleges
Hello. So I'm a senior and my number one school since like 5th grade has been Florida State. So I plan on applying to Fsu before the first deadline but I'm stressed out because I don't think I'm good enough. My grades are good and my ranking is good but my test scores are pretty bad. I've never been a good test taker but I'm def gonna keep retaking. But just as of now, I wanted to know my chances in getting accepted to Summer or Fall of 2016. If you can give me some pointer on how to improve and what I should to stand out I'll really appreciate it. Maybe those who are already attending can give me a few pointers before I apply early October.
GPA: 4.3 weighted/ 3.5 unweighted
SAT: 1520/2400 :( lol
Ranking: 134/812
200+ community service
In a few clubs
Have taken 8 AP classes and a lot of honors
I have a rigorous Senior Schedule

Replies to: What's my likelihood in being accepted to FSU

This discussion has been closed.