FSU or UCF? Which one to apply to?
Hey there! PLEASE help me as FSU deadline 13th January!!?
So i'm an international student planning to start my undergrad in fall 2016.
I got a 1700 score in SAT. (low...ik)
In 9th & 10th grade I got 91% (4.0/4.0 GPA)
And tomorrow is my A level (11th and 12th) result in which im looking forward to getting average (Not thaaat good tho)
Extra Curricular Activities : 1. Active participation in MUN (Model United Nations). Also have chairing experience.
2. Co founded a socially benefiting organisation for promoting art and educating children.
3. Completed 10 levels of UCMAS (Abacus method of counting).
4. Completed elementary and intermediate art exams. (sketching and painting)
5. Completed 4 Levels of Classical dance.
6. Leading the school drama group.
7. Playing guitar and basketball at beginner level.
8. Learning Professional Yoga and Spanish
9. Internship at a consulting firm and associate in a fitness centre.
10. Volunteering in orphanages and school for disabled children.
I was wondering if, with all of this, I should apply to FSU or UCF?
I like both of them very much but in which one do I stand a better chance?
PS Also, any other colleges you can suggest me with this profile?
PPS I'm planning to major in economics and maybe double major in psychology too.