Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Looking for Diesel Mechanic Colleges

NathanWellsNathanWells Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
I'm currently in 9th grade just started High School this year as a freshmen about 5-6 weeks ago as of Augest 14th. I'm a Florida resident have lived here all my life. But I'm wanting to get a head start on looking for colleges or trade schools to give me more options to choose from when the time comes for me to go to college. My career I'm wanting to go into is to be a Diesel Mechanic. And I've been looking online some for a few colleges. But all I've found so far is Santa Fe College in Alachua FL & possible Universal Technical Institute, but they only have 1 college in Florida which is training from the Ford Motor Company. I was curious though if any of you guys could help me out in finding some other diesel Mechanic colleges in Florida. If you guys could help me with that, that would be awesome. Thanks if you can :)

Replies to: Looking for Diesel Mechanic Colleges

This discussion has been closed.