Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Housing Question

raflag1raflag1 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited February 2011 in Florida State University
Would a priority number of around 6600 allow me to get into one of the nicer dorms. Based on previous threads, I have seen that is not the case, but should I still keep my hopes up just in case there is an opening. BTW, I listed Broward, Gilchrist, Degraff, and Wildwood as my preferences.
Post edited by raflag1 on

Replies to: Housing Question

• josephalexandrajosephalexandra Registered User Posts: 176 Junior Member
    with that priority number you'll end up in the community style dorms most likely the bad dorms

even though you listed all the "good dorms"
    it says that they don't guarantee you that dorm because it's a first come first serve basis

so your best bet would be to apply to the llc (living learning community) but that usually comes with a set of rules and requirements in order to live in that dorm, and it's really competitive because there is only a certain amount of spots
    but you can go ahead and try it out, that's the best way to get the dorms of your preference

good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.