Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Good Luck To Those Waiting To Hear On Wednesday!

Replies to: Good Luck To Those Waiting To Hear On Wednesday!

• izzabizzalizzabizzal Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    i checked mine and no sign of the 200.00. it's still 0.00... great.......
  • collegegirlycollegegirly Registered User Posts: 51 Junior Member
    hopefully they didn't so it this time...idk =\
  • itsjustjordannnitsjustjordannn Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    yeah no sign of $200 here either, i'm completely freaking out I hate the suspense!
    I'm sure we ALL got in and they are just doing that $200 thing as an April Fools joke.....I hope lol
    good luck everyone!!!!!
    ahhhhhhh 55 min =x
    well that would make me happy! haha i found out actually yesterday that someone I know actually got denied on Feb. 20th, and as bad as it sounds..i'm relieved that i know people did get denied and not just deferred. I'm just hoping for the best! sooo close!
    i knoooooooooooow!
    I wonder how many people are waiting like us.
    haha
    haha who knows I believe this is the longest hour of my life though, yeahhh pretty sure. worse than feb 20 lol i'm hoping for AT LEAST summer
    you applied for RD2 and got deferred?
    unfortunately, and i talked to an admissions person and she told me that if i didn't qualify or get into fall they would consider me for summer, well they do that for everyone. But idk..i'm just stressing about it. What about you?
    I've been waiting since RD1, long story, but I applied for summer. I would assume that if you were deferred from RD2 you're in pretty good shape. I mean RD2 was WAY harder than RD1. Their stats were ridic and they had a lot of cuts. I don't know anyone that has the $200 thing so I feel a little better about that. I'm so scared to click status check lol ahhhh but I feel ya. A lot of people I know picked summer but then again that was RD1. Not sure what they will do.
  • pinkgurl3166pinkgurl3166 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    Are they posting at 12:00 tonight?
    yeah.
    They always have.
    god i know i remember last time at midnight I ran to the bathroom for like 5 minutes hahha I didn't wanna read it!! Im just assuming since their stats were insane that a lot of people that got accepted decided to go elsewhere, which opened more spots for people like us, who have been sitting on the computer checking the application fees all day haha and the housing part of course
    Baller! Wow thats so exciting..and to think I was going to go to sleep.
    Hey did you all get deferred too? I got a letter from FSU that kinda said something along the lines of 'we would normaly take you but we have 1,500 seniors that should have statistically dropped out and haven't so we're cutting down on freshman.' Lammmee. Did you get that?
This discussion has been closed.