Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

What are my chances?

memondamemonda Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited July 2013 in Fordham University
I have a 29 (super score) on my ACT, 3.3 unweighted GPA, and a trillion extracurriculars. What are my chances of being accepted?

Also, is the school of business only at Rose Hill? I'm really interested in the Lincoln Center campus.
Post edited by memonda on

Replies to: What are my chances?

• spirit77spirit77 Registered User Posts: 297 Junior Member
    The Gabelli school of business is only at Rose Hill. You can take classes at LC but RH would have to be your primary campus if you are in the b-school.
  • memondamemonda Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    okay! Thanks! and my chances?

Would I live at RH or LC?
  • RamRayRamRay Registered User Posts: 368 Member
    You have a fair shot, but are not a shoe-in so you may want to consider early admission to strengthen you position. If you are going to attend Gabelli, you would be going to classes and living on Rose Hill. You can take some classes at Lincoln Center, but as stated here, Gabelli is on Rose Hill so that is where the majority of your classes would be. It would not make sense to dorm at Lincoln Center if you are in the Gabelli School of Business [even though McMahon Hall is a really nice,fancy dorm at LC].

Now, if you were to get into the 5 year MBA program, the last 2 of your 5 years would be at the Martino Graduate School of Business at Lincoln Center, so it would make sense to dorm those 2 years at Lincoln Center. What's cool is they just finished building a fantastic new dorm along with a new law school at Lincoln Center that will open next fall.
This discussion has been closed.