right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Financial Aid... what do I do?

viirgoviirgo 17 replies7 threads New Member
edited July 2010 in Fordham University
I received my acceptance letter as a transfer student last month. A couple days ago, I noticed that my Award section was filled out for financial aid. My estimated family contribution is a modest $1,840, yet the "Additional Need" amounts to $26,676! I really want to attend this fall. What are my options at this point?
edited July 2010
3 replies
Post edited by viirgo on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Financial Aid... what do I do?

• ghostbusterghostbuster - 1537 replies53 threads Senior Member
    How many years of credits do you need to graduate? And how much do you want to borrow to attend? If you can't afford it, don't go. Go to a school you can afford.
    · Reply · Share
  • citygirl1018citygirl1018 154 replies34 threads Junior Member
    Milllions of students all over the world face this. We all take out loans. Of course u have to pay it back after u graduate in payment plans.
    · Reply · Share
  • mojeniebomojeniebo 79 replies10 threads Junior Member
    Repeal, loans, or you'll have to pull out of enrollment. I'm sorry about your predicament.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity