right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Help! holds which will prevent registration?

may2010may2010 3 replies4 threads New Member
edited July 2010 in Fordham University
I am in going to be a freshman at Fordham Lincoln Center this year. We're supposed to be registering for classes in two days and my account says I still have holds which will prevent registration. When I click on "view holds" it says my holds on my record "cannot be viewed on the web".

I've tried getting in contact with the school but the university was closed today. I have emailed a few people but have gotten no responses yet and it's the weekend now so it won't help if I call. I'm pretty sure I have kept up with all the deadlines and sent what I have needed in. I just wanted to ask is this status normal for a freshman before registration opens? I'm really worried I won't be able to get the classes I want because of this.
edited July 2010
2 replies
Post edited by may2010 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help! holds which will prevent registration?

• ramfan2013ramfan2013 56 replies1 threads Junior Member
    it's just because registration isn't open yet. once it opens up, you'll be able to register.
    · Reply · Share
  • may2010may2010 3 replies4 threads New Member
    ok, that's a relief. Thank you!
    It would have been nice if they made a note about that though. They make it pretty clear that you have to get rid of all holds before registration.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity