right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Foreign Language majors?

AoRewindAoRewind 4 replies4 threads New Member
Hi everybody~
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this or if I didn't follow the guidelines, but I'm having a bit of trouble on deciding on my major and would like a bit more insight on linguistics. I've always loved foreign languages and took 3 years of Japanese so far, going on 4th year right now, and I'm also taking Filipino this year as well. I've been leaning towards linguistics at the moment, but I'm a bit confused as to wether this is the right decision as I'm hearing people say it's good for language learners while others also say it's not. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity