right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Advice For Pakistani Medical Colleges

Jem12345Jem12345 4 replies1 threads New Member
Hello. I am high school student and I want to get into Pakistani medical school. I would prefer to go to a medical school in Lahore, but really anywhere is possible. I currently have a A+ in Biology and A in Chemistry and an A- in Math (Geometry Honors). I have only completed Freshman year so bear that in mind. Are my grades good enough. I also did pretty bad in Art and in Health/Common Core Study Skills which brought down my GPA. I am currently prepping for the SAT which I plan to take in 11th grade.

Here are the questions that I want answers too:

-What are good colleges in Pakistan (price doesn't matter, just want it as close to Lahore as possible)

-Are my grades good enough or do i need to work harder

-Will grades like Art and Health matter? Keep in mind Health is not like Science but like keep a positive attitude and how to keep track of your goals.

-Are colleges in pakistan biased too army generals and stuff.

How are the amenities in these colleges.

-Will I have trouble adapting to the educational system?

-How nice are the professers?

I plant to also come back to America afterwards.
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity