right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

Verto Education gives first-year students the opportunity to travel, earn college credit, and graduate in four years. RSVP for their virtual fair on Sept. 29 and engage with them in an exclusive AMA session.
Get all the info you need to know to complete the FAFSA during our LIVE webinar Thursday, Sept 24, at 7pm ET. Hear from financial aid experts on deadlines, what documents you will need, and how your info will be used to calculate aid. REGISTER NOW and share your questions.
PARENTS4PARENTS: AfroPuffMom is the mother of two boys, a college junior and a high school junior. She has extensive experience reviewing applications for high-achieving, first-generation students. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our September Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.

entry level health care positions?

123365123365 81 replies44 threads Junior Member
I was a Human Development major at my college. I am looking at grad school, but my family wants me to get an entry-level job that is related to my major before grad school for financial reasons and that it would make me more competitive. Any ideas?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: entry level health care positions?

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30990 replies478 threads Forum Champion
    What entry level positions are you considering? What are your long term goals with your major?
    · Reply · Share
  • 123365123365 81 replies44 threads Junior Member
    Either occupational therapy or health administration.
    · Reply · Share
  • 123365123365 81 replies44 threads Junior Member
    or speech therapy even.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30990 replies478 threads Forum Champion
    For OT if you have the right course work and get a certification along with required works hours, you can work as an Certified OT Assistant. An OT aide only requires a HS diploma and most places offer on the job training but might be difficult with the Covid situation.
    · Reply · Share