Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chance me please! So nervous for tomorrow.

alexrodriguez11alexrodriguez11 Registered User Posts: 53 Junior Member
3.5 something is my weighted g.p.a.

However, in high school i achieved the following:

Freshmen year: Honors Bio and Honors English
Sophomore: Honors Chem and Honors English and AP Spanish
Junior year I had all IB classes, as well as this year (senior year). I had 4 IB HL classes Junior year and I have 4 IB HL classes both years and 3 IB SL classes. 4 IB HL classes is the maximum allowed.

AP Spanish test I passed with a 4.

I have been on the basketball team at my school all four years (including this year), as well as have done ballet and piano. This year I will graduate from piano getting my diploma in it. I did track for one year (sophomore year).

I've been in key club all 4 years of high school as well as a club called Best Buddies.

I also have 200+ hours. I've done two parties for a less-priviledged country in which i've collect over 5,000 dollars and this summer I attended a mission trip in the Dominican Republic. I also went to Haiti my junior year with my father and the hospital he works with to operate on babies there.

I got honor roll junior year both semesters as well a the Scholarship award 2nd semester, i have also achieved honor roll this semester too. My grades and gpa have increased immensely the past year and a half.

I have a reason as to why I performed poorly in school the first two years, I have ADHD and was not diagnosed until the end of sophomore year and I did much better when i started with the ADHD pill junior year (that's when i got honor roll, etc.).

I have about a composite score of a 27 on my ACT but when you take my highest scores together (which I don't know if GW does this) than I have a 29. I got the perfect score on the english section in the ACT.

SAT Scores:
M: 600
CR: 600
W: 670
Post edited by alexrodriguez11 on

Replies to: Chance me please! So nervous for tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.