Hi would someone please chance me for George Washington University for their EDII?!
I am applying to the college of arts and sciences as a political science major. I also applied for the honors program.
GPA - 4.2 W
Classes - All AP/College level senior year (AP Calc AB, AP GoPo, AP Spanish, AP Literature, College course New Testament, College course Philosophy)
SAT IIs- Math - 620, Bio - 630, US History - 730
AP Scores - APUSH -4, Bio -3
ACT - 30 composite
Honor Roll every quarter past 4 years
- 2 season athlete (team captain too), third season manager, school play
- Founder/president of my schools Junior State of America (JSA), president of the bake club, member of 2 other clubs
- 2 jobs
- Internship with start-up online discussion forum (Gell.com)
- Youth advisory council for Congressmen Frelinghuysen
- JSA Institute at Princeton University for New Jersey Leadership and Politics
- Winner of the National Essay Competition for the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America
- Washington Workshops Congressional Seminar
- Volunteer Counselor at a summer-day camp
I worked very hard on all 3 essays (1 for GW, 2 for Honors) and believe they make an impact. It is my first choice and I really really want to get in. I am struggling with the wait so if anyone could give me peace of mind that would be greatly appreciated!