right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

George Washington University Fall 2019 transfers

Replies to: George Washington University Fall 2019 transfers

• maira91maira91 54 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    okay thats awesome hopefully we hear back before the 31st
    · Reply · Share
  • Miniman1673Miniman1673 91 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 92 Junior Member
    @gwuhope @maira91 What college and major are you guys applying for at GW?
    · Reply · Share
    @Miniman1673 I am a political science major and columbian college of arts and sciences
    · Reply · Share
  • Miniman1673Miniman1673 91 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 92 Junior Member
    I applied to Elliott for International Relations
    · Reply · Share
  • wilsonviiiwilsonviii 5 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6 New Member
    edited May 23
    @Miniman1673 I've been studying in DC since 8th grade, but I'm basically an international student. I sent an email to financial aid, and they told me that they haven't made award letters yet. I'm guessing they are going to accept more people and than they are going to make the awards letter.
    edited May 23
    · Reply · Share
  • wilsonviiiwilsonviii 5 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6 New Member
    @gwuhope I submitted my application on April 15th (Last day). I have a friend who submitted his application the same day, and he has not heard anything back yet. I applied as a political science major, and he applied as an architecture major.
    · Reply · Share
  • lolhalplolhalp 74 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 74 Junior Member
    I applied late march as a psychology major and I still haven't heard back at all
    · Reply · Share
    has anyone received anything?
    · Reply · Share
  • worldcoolworldcool 6 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I just called admissions because of deposit deadline I have for June 3rd, and they told me to expect a decision June to mid-July
    · Reply · Share
    Nothing yet last year there was a big drop on May 31st. Hoping for the same thing this year.
    · Reply · Share
  • lycorislycoris 95 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    I applied a month or so before the deadline and haven't heard anything. I also don't have my cost of attendance calculated or any financial aid updates. Hopefully we all hear back soon! I really hope I get accepted, while I may not be attending I have some stuff that is contingent on me receiving admission.
    · Reply · Share
    hopefully we hear back by 2:30 pm since there was some acceptances last year at that time
    · Reply · Share
    @maira91 I hope so. It seems that from May 31st to July of 2018 there were only 2 waves. I hope that we won't be waiting until July due to the small drop 2 weeks ago.
    · Reply · Share
  • lycorislycoris 95 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    It doesn't seem like we're getting decisions today ugh. Unless they release them super late or after the admissions office is closed. That's what UMD did, they released all decisions on a Friday after admissions was closed to avoid frantic phone calls, etc.
    · Reply · Share
  • TripleAATripleAA 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Sorry to hear that some of you guys haven't heard back yet. I have received my acceptance letter about 3 weeks ago.

Anyone knows or contact the school to see if transfers usually house together or how the housing for transfers works?
    · Reply · Share