right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

George Washington University 2023

GWU527GWU527 18 replies1 threads Junior Member
I recently applied to GW for ED I and I am terrified.
My GPA is 3.7, I am a two-time published author, author of Senate Bill 314 in the Ohio general assembly, and currently am serving as senior class president, executive editor for my high school’s newspaper, and I am the campaign manager for a statewide Board of Education run. I have also taken 5 AP courses and 3 honors. (Receiving all A’s & scores of 4 or higher on the AP exams)

I recently visited GW and absolutely fell in love with it. it truly felt like home. I am just very worried because I am the first in my family to attend college and I have some ambitious goals for myself. I also think that some of my accomplishments set me apart from most.. although I am not certain on that.

My main question is: what do my chances look like? I wrote very strong essays for my common app, and have excelled in my out-of-school endeavors—while also maintaining fairly decent grades.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: George Washington University 2023

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity