right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

GW Regular Decision 2023

1161718192022»

Replies to: GW Regular Decision 2023

• liveyourlife26liveyourlife26 127 replies11 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    @01pabs They have for the past few years, so I assume so.
    · Reply · Share
  • jakeschwartz7jakeschwartz7 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Admitted! GPA: 4.2 ACT: 31, many extracurriculars. I accepted my admissions offer... but what programs do they have to find a roommate etc?
    · Reply · Share
  • jakeschwartz7jakeschwartz7 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I had the same problem.. and I am also apart of the Milken's Institute for Public Health. I contacted them and am awaiting a response
    · Reply · Share
  • STEM2017STEM2017 4021 replies94 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,115 Senior Member
    S's Financial Aid package was updated yesterday.

Fair.
    · Reply · Share
  • csimp311csimp311 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    If I may ask, @STEM2017 what the FA package include?
    · Reply · Share
  • STEM2017STEM2017 4021 replies94 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,115 Senior Member
    @csimp311

It included his Presidential Scholarship, a need based award, subsidized and unsubsidized loans, and work study.

The amounts are his business.
    · Reply · Share
  • csimp311csimp311 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you for sharing! @STEM2017
    · Reply · Share
  • NapafolieNapafolie 82 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    My daughter received an email yesterday notifying her of admittance into the Honors program... did others hear back? I thought it was interesting to hear about after the official admittance.
    · Reply · Share
  • deeimaginedeeimagine 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Has anyone who's been admitted heard about getting RoomSync access to start looking for a roommate? I have my student email set up and haven't seen anything about it but on their website they said it should be sent out mid-March or when your deposit is received.
    · Reply · Share
  • BrooklynRyeBrooklynRye 673 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 678 Member
    Does anyone on this thread have experience or knowledge about the Clark Engineering Scholarship? Spoke with GW Financial Aid, which referred me to Admissions, which referred me to the School of Engineering and Applied Science, which referred me to the Clark Foundation. Help!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • selmacselmac 14 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 15 Junior Member
    Is anyone else unable to login to their portal? I keep getting "Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page"
    · Reply · Share
  • HungerWitDriveHungerWitDrive 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    edited April 23
    I'm getting the same error
    edited April 23
    · Reply · Share
  • family_from_LIfamily_from_LI 161 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 164 Junior Member
    My son just bit the bullet last night and committed to GW - so happy this is all over with!

· Reply · Share
  • gonnatransergonnatranser 75 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    yo guys gw is awesome
    · Reply · Share