Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Tracking Application Materials?

roddyapproddyapp Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
I know that not all schools do this, but is there any way to track the status of your application at GWU?
I know boston university does it, for example. and it was really useful because it let me see that they had not yet received my financial forms or transcript from my school!
this really worries me! will they not consider me if they dont have all this stuff by the postmark deadline? because i sent it all in way early!!!
Post edited by roddyapp on

Replies to: Tracking Application Materials?

• bigglesworthbigglesworth Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    Yes. I submitted all of my information as well; we should be receiving an e-mail shortly with out GW ID which will enable us to access our app. status. Search on the admissions section of the GW webpage a bit - you will find the status check area!
  • roddyapproddyapp Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    thanks so much bigglesworth!
    k so i just looked and found the section on the site and found the status check area but it saaid that I should have received an email containting my GW ID only 2 business days after applying. it's now getting close to 2 weeks ago that I applied and I still haven't gotten anything!
  • Jerseyyyy21Jerseyyyy21 Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    roddyapp...Keep in mind that the admissions office has been closed for Christmas/New Year's , so that might be the reason you didn't get the e-mail 2 business days after...You'll probably be getting it soon once they are back
    thanks jerseyyyy21. i suppose im just a little bit nervous because i've already had some application materials gone wrong with other schools so i just want to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
    thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.