right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Thanks for your understanding!

Chances

potatopatpotatopat 14 replies7 threads New Member
edited March 2008 in Georgetown University
I'm a white male and I live in Illinois
I have ADHD, clinical depression, and anxiety
During highschool my medications were switched around frequently, and coupled with the traqnsfer to a private school where i knew no one from a public hurt my freshman and sophmore grades. My junior year i was switched to a new medicine which has been working for me, which is when i took my tests, I'm now in my senior year
GPA 3.27
Fresh-2.8
Soph-2.875
Junior-4.0
Senior 4.0

I go to the university of chicago Laboratory schools and applying to the Georgetown college

SAT M800, R800, W760
SATII math 1 790, SATII Lit 710, SATII Bio Ecology 730
I'm a national merit finalist, ACT-34, 32 math, 33 eng, 36 writ, 36 sci, 12/12 essay

I have a sister who is a soph at Georgetown

I have excellent essays, good reccs, and a good interview. I've taken several AP classes but only one AP test, Bio, 5

I'm an alterserver, a pending eagle scout, I've worked at a homeless shelter for 3 years where i volunteer weekly during the cold seasons
I'm also an active scouter as I've mentioned above, i've been in scouting since 1st grade

ALso part of a literary mag at my school

i did flaf ftball freshman year, choir soph, and a couple clubs junior and senior.

This may I'm gonna be working at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute shadowing a genetics research investigator

I talked in my essay about going into the field of genetic research. I also got a reccomendation from my bio eacher, priest, AP history teacher, and Homeless shelt coordinator
edited March 2008
7 replies
Post edited by potatopat on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chances

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity