Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

GAAP Open House in March

gekkomangekkoman Registered User Posts: 242 Junior Member
edited January 2010 in Georgetown University
Are any of you EA admits going to the March 26-27 Open House? D got the brochure yesterday with a "personalized" letter from the College President. No overnights allowed for the Open House weekends so D is considering trying to piggyback one onto this and come a day early. Does anyone know if this can be done? Don't especially want to make a second trip to G-Town for this purpose at another time.
Post edited by gekkoman on

Replies to: GAAP Open House in March

• crazylightscrazylights Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    I'll be going to the March open house... not sure about arranging an overnight though. I'll see your D there!

I'm in MSB by the way...
  • sophomore12sophomore12 Registered User Posts: 1,095 Senior Member
    not unless you know a current student willing to house you
  • kcmdonahuekcmdonahue Registered User Posts: 503 Member
    I'll also be going to the March open house! And I don't believe Georgetown offers any overnights at all, so I'm going to try and arrange one with a current student.
  • waitinginruralwvwaitinginruralwv Registered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    You'll need to talk to a current student to get housing overnight during GAAP. I encourage going to gaap.georgetown.edu. There are state chairs on the website (and contact information) that you can ask about housing information, etc., for GAAP weekends.
This discussion has been closed.